Nicht auf deutsch verfügbar
Objective of the FEB
The aims of the FEB are:
• to work towards creating an optimum entrepreneurial environment;
• to promote the interests of enterprises of all sizes on a Belgian, European and international level;
• to boost the coherence of entrepreneurs’ message and actions.
Bases for action by the FEB
To develop its action potential, the FEB relies on:
• the practical knowledge and consensus of its member federations;
• the expertise and experience of company managers;
• its relations and cooperation agreements with regional and other entrepreneurial organisations;
• the skills of its employees.
The FEB develops its actions vis-à-vis its members, enterprises and its social partners on the basis of the following values and guiding principles:
• the social market economy;
• sustainable development;
• corporate ethics;
• corporate governance;
The FEB applies the following values internally:
• service to sectors and enterprises;
• the integrity and ethics of its employees;
• team spirit;
• efficient management of its resources.
To achieve its aims, the FEB builds up each of its actions around innovation, dynamism and excellence:
• it is the representative partner of its member federations and enterprises vis-à-vis the authorities, trade unions, the media, the academic world and non-governmental organisations;
• it is legally recognized to negotiate and offer advice on behalf of enterprises;
• it conducts studies;
• it takes joint initiatives together with other entrepreneurial organisations;
• it develops a policy of communication.